Bridgewood logistics team organise door to door freight movement, both nationally and internationally.
The sum of the plastic parts...
Bridgewood use a variety of fabrication techniques to produce components and sub-assemblies for a wide variety of applications.
What is fabrication?
Bridgewood fabricate plastic thermoformed components and plastic sheets to make a range of components. Examples are:
- Shower cubicles
- Caravan washrooms
- Exterior panels for tractors and off road machinery
- Local reinforcement
- Secondary fixing points / cleats
- Insulation for noise reduction, heat retention
- Lighting systems and wiring harnesses
Our expertise in plastic thermoformed products
Bridgewood use the following techniques and processes:
- Bonding using a variety of adhesive technologies
- Ultrasonic welding
- Chemical cold welding techniques
- Line bending
- Polyurethane reinforcement
Cost effective, durable, attractive plastic products
Operating from our Hull based site for over 30 years, Bridgewood offer a capability and know-how unrivalled in the thermoforming industry.
Bridgewood is accredited to ISO 9001 quality standard.
Work with Bridgewood UK, together we can make a difference
Call us today
Find out how we can make your plastic products more cost effective, durable and attractive
call 01482 646464
Request a call-back