Regardless of size or volume, Bridgewood are committed to offering world class levels of service and quality. Whether your plastic component is large or small, complex or simple, low or medium volume, Bridgewood have the plastics know-how to ensure you receive the best results.
WATCH OUR SHOWREEL
Drape forming is a cost-effective method of vacuum forming large curved panels and is used to manufacture forms that have a lot of shape mostly in one dimension, such as corner bath panels, shower screens or vehicle bumpers / fenders.
The moulded component retains the original sheet thickness. Therefore, it is an economical method of moulding deep draw components, provided that the shape is predominantly formed in one direction.
We can drape form a wide range of materials with sheet sizes up to a maximum of 3.2m x 1.0m.
Bridgewood offer a capability and know-how unrivalled in the thermoforming industry.
Make your plastic products more cost effective, durable and attractive, work with Bridgewood UK, together we can make a difference.
- A modern 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Hull
- A range of cutting edge vacuum forming and 5 axis CNC trimming machinery
- Composite moulding and PU reinforcement facilities.
- Established and operating from our Hull site for over 30 years
- Bridgewood UK is accredited to ISO 9001 quality standard