The sum of the plastic parts… Bridgewood use a variety of fabrication techniques to produce components and sub-assemblies for a wide variety of applications.
WATCH OUR SHOWREEL
Bridgewood use the following techniques and processes:
- Bonding using a variety of adhesive technologies
- Ultrasonic welding
- Chemical cold welding techniques
- Line bending
- Polyurethane reinforcement
Bridgewood fabricate plastic thermoformed components and plastic sheets to make a range of components. Examples are:
- Shower cubicles
- Caravan washrooms
- Exterior panels for tractors and off road machinery
- Local reinforcement
- Secondary fixing points / cleats
- Insulation for noise reduction, heat retention
- Lighting systems and wiring harnesses
Bridgewood offer a capability and know-how unrivalled in the thermoforming industry.
Make your plastic products more cost effective, durable and attractive, work with Bridgewood UK, together we can make a difference.
- A modern 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Hull
- A range of cutting edge vacuum forming and 5 axis CNC trimming machinery
- Composite moulding and PU reinforcement facilities.
- Established and operating from our Hull site for over 30 years
- Bridgewood UK is accredited to ISO 9001 quality standard