Cost-effective options for low cost tooling are available for limited run production. Low cost tools can be produced using CAD Data for prototype development of parts at a low cost, or by using more traditional toolmaking options.
WATCH OUR SHOWREEL
Prototyping is carried out by our skilled toolmakers using:
- 3D machining, direct from CAD
- Toolmaking using resin or cast systems
- Traditional pattern-making techniques
Initial parts can be made from low cost tooling for product verification; or for fit and function testing prior to investment in ‘hard tooling’.
Bridgewood have over 30 years experience manufacturing tooling for vacuum forming, Polyurethane moulding and SRIM processes.
Work with Bridgewood UK, together we can make a difference.
- Low cost prototype options
- Facilitates real life physical design review and adjustment iterations prior to production tool investment.
- Removes risk of costly error at production tool stage.