Plastic product design, bringing your ideas to life. We focus on our customers’ requirements, taking their ideas and bringing them to life. We focus on aesthetics, functionality and the ability to manufacture parts cost effectively and to specification.
Successful design is not only about creative thinking.
WATCH OUR SHOWREEL
In-house product design team
Bridgewood have their own in-house design facility with a CAD / CAM design capability that uses software that supports all common industry standards. Our design team work from a wide variety of design cues to commence the process from a discussion or a simple line drawing, right through to fully rendered artwork / CAD data.
We listen to our customers, a good start you may think, and then create a design to meet our customers’ needs. We have the experience to focus on a wide range of design requirements:
- Manufacturing requirements.
- Quality and repeatability
- Mechanical properties
- Specific legislation requirements e.g. fire rating
- Packaging / stacking / delivery requirements
Our capabilities & processes
Our capabilities include:
- CAD expertise using a wide range of industry standard software packages
- Full 3D rendering and photo realistic model development
- ‘Walk through’ 3D rendering of products modelled in user environment
- Tooling design
- Material selection
- Design for manufacture
Bridgewood have over 30 years of experience of creating engineered and attractive solutions for a wide range of industries and markets.
- Our passion for product design is equalled by our commitment to manufacturing and delivering quality components economically though our manufacturing facility in Hull.
- Our design capabilities also focus on creating design solutions that meet exacting targets on cost, agreed specifications, quality standards and ease of manufacture.
- We have the creativity, the knowledge, experience, and the commercial sensitivity to be a strong partner for all aspects of your new product development.